Merits of Studying in Qom
Qom, located 140 km (87 mi) south of Tehran, is the seventh largest metropolis in Iran which;
1. Hosts the Holy Shrine of Lady Ma’sumah, the sister of the eighth Holy Imam.
2. Is one of the holiest cities in the world.
3. Is one of the oldest Shia learning centers of Islam which holds numerous schools and research centers.
4. Is the city where majority of the great Maraje and Ulema reside; disseminating knowledge of Ahlul Bayt A.S.
5. Is the vanguard of Islamic revolution in Iran.
6. Is one of the best place for training and nurturing family in an Islamic environment.
7. Annually hosts various conferences and seminars on Islamic doctrines.